Monday, May 23, 2016

The Spirit Whispers

Hello everyone,

This week was the best week we have had in a while we finally got 5 MP's [Lessons taught with a member present] and we found a lot and had a lot of other lessons.  So it was a really good week and I am content with it.

We found this man named Edgardo and we actually found him while we were biking to an appointment.  I said “hi” to him and he said “hi” back and I felt the spirit tell me to go back and so we turned around real quick and ask him about what he knew about the church.  He said he had talked to missionaries back in Guatemala.  Long story short, he invited us back.  Yesterday we went back and gave him the Book of Mormon.  Next time we come back we will follow up on what he thought of the introduction.  So we are excited to see how he did.

Today we are going to hike Stone Mountain.  It’s going to be fun I think!  [I will] send pics next week!

Love you all!

-Elder Compton-

No comments:

Post a Comment