Monday, January 12, 2015

11 Investigators at Church!

Hello everyone!

This week was a fun week, but I really don't remember much of it.  But on Monday after emailing, Elder Smith and I went mountain biking behind our house and it was so much fun.  And I went fishing so when I get home from the mission I will show you because I made a video of it.

So I really can’t remember what we did but we found this Spanish family and this [past] Sunday they came to church!!!  And guess how many came!?  11 people!!  So it was a lot of excitement that Sunday and a lot of running around to do.  They said they would come back the next Sunday so we are going to baptizes them!  So that was our mighty miracle this week.  

Oh!  We had zone training this week so that was exciting.  We learned a lot of things and I think it will help a lot.  It also got down to like 17 degrees one day and just so happened to be the day we were on bikes.  But we survived with eleven fingers ;).  But we used the cold to our advantage because people were more willing to let us in.  So that’s what happened this week.

Transfers on this Wednesday and I am staying!  Yeah !!!  But my companion is leaving, so I will have to pick up this area.  But it’s okay.  I can do it.  Oh!  Should have put this in my email forever ago, but I saw Aaron Nelson who lives in Woodland Hills.  He's in this mission!  WHAT!?!

Anyway, thank you for all that you do!  Thanks for the prayers and support.  Love ya'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment