Monday, January 26, 2015

A Quick Week

Hello everyone,

 This week seems to have not even happened because it went by so fast.  This week we committed Joe to be baptized on Feb 20th so that was exciting!  We were able to meet with [investigator couple] and actually teach them the Restoration.  Joseph is a cop and he showed me his sweet AR-15 gun which was way cool.

We did a lot of biking this week because we are out of miles [for the car] for the month.  This Thursday we have a leadership meeting that elder Thurgood and I are going too.  This ward is so awesome because they feed us every night so now I can eat better.

A little about my Companion.  He is from Farmington [UT].  He likes to mountain bike, climb, and do just about everything I do.   He is down to 20 months [left] on his mission, so I might get to kill [send him home] him.

We also saw [investigator] this week.  He is pretty cool.  He cuts down trees for a living.  He read the whole D&C in like a week and he committed himself to read the whole Book of Mormon in a week and start praying again.  This guy was atheist for a while and his heart has been softened by the power of the Holy Ghost.  He is well on his way there.

Thank you all for the love and support you send me.  It really helps when I have a tough day and I come home to letter in the mail from home.

Love you all!!  Have an awesome day!!   D&C 4




No comments:

Post a Comment