Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Baptism and an Armadillo!

Hello everyone,

This week was pretty awesome!  But I gotta be quick because cuz I'm about out of time.  This week we were over at Sheldon's house almost everyday teaching him and getting him prepared to be baptized.  We taught him everything and all he had to do was come to church, but he didn't so we will have to wait another week.

But this Sunday while we were fasting we had an awesome!!!  During Fast and Testimony meeting one of our “eternal” investigators went up to bear his testimony and he said that he knew this church was true and that he is ready to be baptized!!!  So my companion and I sat sat there quietly smiling, but inside we were screaming our heads off!   It was so exciting but what is even more cool is now he and his wife can go to the temple and be sealed!!  So we are going to meet with him tonight to make plans for his baptism.  So that was probably the coolest thing that happened.

The second coolest thing is that I saw an armadillo!!!  It ran right in front of me when we were driving home yesterday.  I thought that was pretty cool to see.


Our church meeting house, and my comp being like "Why are you taking a pictures of me!"

Georgia skyline


No comments:

Post a Comment