Monday, December 7, 2015

Exchanges with Elder Facey

Hello Everyone,

Well this week was the struggle... haha, but it’s ok because I had the opportunity to get to go on exchanges with the one and only Elder Facey from England.  Elder Facey and I go way back in the mission.  I served with him in Burnt hickory for about three months and now we are kick 'in it over here in Brockett again at the same time of year.  So it’s awesome!

So we had a good miracle that happened.  Elder Facey and I had some down time before going into an appointment.  So he being here longer than I, he knew some members who just moved in and said they had been struggling, so we went [to visit].  The wife was home but said come back later tonight, I have a family I want you guys to meet!  So we went to our appointment with Kevin who was a referral from some sisters in the North mission.  Elder Facey and I had a great lesson with him.  We are meeting with him again this Tuesday.  After our appointment with Kevin, we went back over and met this family the member wanted us to meet and they we were really nice and open to learn.  Unfortunately, they cannot speak English so the member had to help us.  But we were able to hand [them off to] the Spanish elders.

Then my companion got sick, so the rest of the week was rest.  We got our car back so that is good too.



Elder Herrera - Saw him last night. He was just made zone leader
Elder Facey

No comments:

Post a Comment