Tuesday, March 8, 2016

New Member Goes to the Temple

Hey everyone,

This week I don't have a lot of time but this week I got to go to one of my recent convert’s endowment.   He was baptized right after I left but I was able to be there for his endowment.

Then the next day we went on exchanges with the zone leaders in Clarkston.  WOW!  I don't have to travel the world they are all there!  Like everyone from the Middle East, Asia,  and Africa live there.  I met a guy from Nepal!!!!  That’s pretty cool if you ask me.

Then on Sunday we had Connie and Melvin come to church again.  They are doing good.  And elder Facey is leaving to go home to England, so hes pretty excited.  I will be taking his place as district leader.

Thank you for reading my email! Hope all is well at home!

-Elder Compton-

No comments:

Post a Comment