Monday, October 12, 2015

Ponderize!

Hello Ya 'all,

I think this week our investigators were hiding from us!  No not really. We just had a hard time meeting with any of them.   Something I have notice in this area and since our president has been here we have seen miracles with the Book of Mormon!  I don't think I have ever had this many of my investigators actually reading as much [as they are doing now].

This week we were able to find a few more people than we have usually been able too.  That went really well.  Also at sacrament meeting, we had 57 people at church which was really awesome, about 7 less actives who had not been in a very long time.  I also think having the senior couple here has helped a lot which has been a blessing in our work.

We were able to see Debby who came to church/conference.  She read the Book of Mormon a little bit.  She didn't quit understand the Book of Mormon so instead of teaching the plan of Salvation we explained the Book of Mormon.

This week my "Ponderize" [scripture] is Alma 32:21 Concerning Faith.  What’s yours?  E-mail me or write me yours.

Thank you all for your support and help here on my mission!

Sandy Springs Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment