Monday, November 9, 2015

Welcome to Norcross, Georgia!

Hello everyone,

Well as many of you know, I have left the very small town of Jackson, GA and I am now in Norcross, GA, right above Atlanta.  But it is really nice because there are apartments for “days” and lots of streets and lots of members to work with so I will never run out of things to do!   Unfortunately, I had to say goodbye to a lot of people that I loved in Jackson.

But the other cool part is Elder Ashworth [New companion?] was in Jackson right before me!  So we've been able to talk about and joke about all the places and people that we both got to work with.

This week has been crazy.  First we had transfers and then we got to [check] out the area and found out my English friend Elder Facey was here!!!  What!  So that was pretty sick.   Our car battery died, so we had to go to the car dealership to get a new one.  [We did] that was this morning.   Since I’ve been here, in Norcross I've been sick (flu), but it’s all part of being a missionary.  [I am] super excited for this area.

Thanks for reading my email!

Shout out to the Knolls!!!  I miss you guys!

Here is my current address:

Elder Compton
712 Ardsley Place
Norcross, GA 30093

No comments:

Post a Comment