Monday, November 2, 2015

So Long Jackson, Georgia!

Hello everyone,

This week was a good week.  We were so blessed to have two exchanges that we got to go on.  First one was with Elder Richardson.  He really helped me out and blessed me.

[This past week] we were able to teach Levi and Joyce.  We taught them a powerful restoration lesson.  They are still a few weeks out on getting their birth certificates.  Then we had to get a ride up to Stockbridge from the Sadlers [for the exchanges].  They went and [inspected] apartments [while waiting for us.]  Elder Waite and Elder Richardson went finding while Elder Hansen and I did “Twelve Weeks” together.  Then on Friday I got to do an exchange with [Elder] Alade.  It was a lot of fun.  We went finding in Monticello.  Elder Alade was my trainer so we enjoyed it.

I am going to a new area this Wednesday.  So long Jackson, off to a new adventure!

Thank you all


With Elder Zwick

No comments:

Post a Comment