Monday, January 11, 2016

Book of Mormon Referral

Hello everyone,

This week was good and bad.  We will go bad first.  We were going to have an investigator go over to Brother Bennion's home for a lesson.  But it fell through and we were really disappointed in that both Elder Reber and I were looking forward to that.  

But good news David Pickney, Elder Ashworth's convert.  He went into the doctors to get an MRI and he got the news that 95% of the cancer is gone and that the other 5% should go away.  So he can go back to work now.  He also gave a talk on Sunday, and did a very good job.  He had a very powerful testimony of the Gospel.

So on Saturday we had a pretty cool miracle.  We received a referral for this man that he wanted a Bible.  When we got there he was like I have a King James Bible but I want one of those Mormon Bibles.  I never had a referral for a Book of Mormon before.  It was awesome!  We were able to sit down and talk with him and talk about the Book of Mormon, where it came from, why we need it, and how it relates to us.  I don't know if he fully understands what the Book of Mormon is and all but he said he would read it.  We have an appointment with him.

Also we went over Bro. Fragher and he likes to rap so we asked him to rap us a song about missionary work.  So he did.  I wish that I could send through email because he's really good and it was awesome!

Alright you all have a great week!

Zone Conference

Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment