Monday, January 25, 2016

Teaching in French

Hello everyone,

This week was pretty awesome!  We saw a lot of miracles happen to us.  One of the best highlights was I got to go on a quick exchange with Elder Dimache to teach the Mutomodo Family.  I didn't really teach.  I just sat there as they spoke French to one another.  Even though I wasn't able to understand what they were saying, I felt the spirit as Elder Dimache told them about the Restored Gospel and Church.  Last time we taught them we had tried to invite them to baptism but they didn't understand.  But Elder Dimache was able to put them on date for the 20th of February!  It was really inspiring!  Maybe you can come with us some time.

On P-day we went over a member’s house for dinner and they had their son over and low and behold he played guitar and he had a Les Paul Gibson!!!  Yeah buddy!  I got to play it to.  It was pretty awesome!  Unfortunately all I knew how to play was rock, so I played a little Van Halen Panama.  

Anyways Transfers are this week but I am staying and so is my companion so I will be killing Elder Facey off.

Ya'all have a great week!

Elder Tyler Compton

Elder Compton and Elder Facey


No comments:

Post a Comment