Monday, December 8, 2014

Elder Compton Transfers to Dallas, GA

My transfer goals are pretty exciting!  We want to baptize 2 people this transfer, mostly focusing on a part member family.

This week we had transfers and so I have a new area and a new companion.  I love elder Smith.  He is a great teacher and missionary over all.   Honestly, I should not be his companion [because] he should be training.  He's that good of a teacher.  But I am excited to work with him.  Oh, and he is very effective with time and what he does.

I am in the Burnt Hickory Ward.  I love this ward.  The people here are nice and [they] like the missionaries.  They are feeding us as well!  We have a few investigators who aren't progressing yet but will be and so I know we will baptize this transfer.    The main [prospects] that I am seeing are Allen, the part member family, and Chris.  So I am really looking forward to that.

There are a lot of squirrels here around our house so it’s crazy awesome.   We went to The Varsity before coming home from transfers.  I got some pics of the big city of Atlanta.

Elder Compton’s new Address:

Elder Tyler Compton
412 Oak Hills Dr.
Dallas, GA 30132




No comments:

Post a Comment