Monday, December 22, 2014

More Investigators at Church and Investigator in Calhoun Baptized

So we had some awesome miracles.  We had three investigators come to church yesterday which was awesome!  Two were from a part member family and so we had the whole family there.  Also, Joe came [to church].

I would have put some pictures of the “Burnt Hickory Country Club” (our house we live in) but I forgot my camera so I can’t show [you] this week, maybe next week.

This week we did a lot of contacting and it’s kind of hard to make appointments because everyone is like, “oh, I have plans this week” or “i'm busy.”  So we just give out the "He Is the Gift" cards all day long and meet with members.   We had a mission wide/half the mission Christmas party so I wast able to talk to all my friends that are missionaries.

A side note!  I wasn't able to go but one of my investigators that I worked with in Calhoun was baptized!!!!  His name is Chase.  That was awesome.  Good on Elder Harding on that baptism.

Anyway.  Short one today.  But all ya'all have a Merry Christmas this year!!!  Thank you all for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment